Financial Services Opportunity – Technology Australia with Global Opportunity AUD2.5 Mil sought
This Post has Comments Off
We have identified a investment opportunity in the Financial Services sector with strong upside potential (since mandated by the company on 22 August 2013) . Company has proven technology and large addressable global markets and is at early revenue stage. The soft commercial roll-out of a suite of new platform based wealth management technologies and services is underway contemperaneously with on-going development of the technologies and the ultimate seamless integration of these technologies into a single, modular platform.
- a highly automated end-to-end SMSF administration platform supporting the provision of white label SMSF administration services to accountants, wealth managers, etc. A fully cloud based/web enabled version is scheduled for release later this year.
- a stock market behavioral analytic system. Potential clients range from traders to hedge fund managers which has provided outstanding investment returns while under trial.
- a global risk assessment and money/asset management tool for the sector (services to wealth/portfolio managers, SMSF trustees, etc.)
Combined systems will have multi territory/global appeal.
- Central to the high growth wealth management sector. SMSF Professionals Association and Macquarie research notes one in twelve Australians plan to open a SMSF in the next three years. This would result in growth in SMSF numbers from 500,000 (March 2013) to 1,000,000 (2016).
- Proven technologies directed at real market needs – wealth management firms must embrace new technology based solutions.
- Greenfields opportunity in a fragmented market place ripe for consolidation and accumulation of technology and/or service providers.
- Income based on recurring revenues and licence fees – high earnings multipliers to underpin future enterprise valuation.
- Excellent investor returns – three year outlook.
- Early exit opportunities as distribution reach attracts the attention of larger institutions.
- Opportunity to participate in managed high-yield private investment fund.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ DISCLAIMER BEFORE YOU ACT ON THIS MATERIAL